Monday, August 20, 2012

Witherheart Available on Amazon and Paperback

My original intent was to upload Witherheart for free, granted you sign up for an e-list first. I would still like to have an e-list for you to sign up for, however I think I will be uploading Witherheart on Amazon anyway. New information and updates on releases will still be the main focus of the e-list, which I hope a lot of people will take advantage of.

With Witherheart done I can now begin concentrating on the third book in the DOW series, though I admit that should have been my main intent from the beginning. But damn, I needed a break from that series. With two books finished, I'm  more than ready to finish it. Like I said, I've missed my characters. When I'm more confident about the material I already have, I'll be more than happy to upload a few free chapters either through my e-list or directly onto the blog.

Witherheart, just like DOW will be available in book form through createspace, so look out for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment