Sunday, September 25, 2011

Editing

Editing is long, but believe it or not I like the hard work. I've gone through the entire text twice now, and found new mistakes every time. You can never edit enough, so I plan to go through the entire thing a third time. I'm in a serious writing mode now and all I really do is eat and sleep. Weight loss has not been forgotten, however. Every morning, early as hell, I go for a 2 mile walk/jog and then come home to sleep. I wake right up and start writing. I write for about six hours, take my second nap, and then wake up to have dinner and write again. This is the kind of hard work I always imagined doing, and I absolutely love it.

Also I've been checking out blog posts by Amanda Hocking, Stephen Lewis, and Joanna Penn for information and inspiration. When I'm not writing I'm studying, and when I'm not doing that, I'm researching. The first book is finally done and I'm already planning the next one. Hopefully it will turn out well so that the second one will be relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment