Friday, October 7, 2011

Finish Line

I'm so close to the finish line for my first book! My cover artist is working hard and I can't wait to see what it looks like. Been following Joanna Penn at thecreativepenn.com who is an incredible source of information for those who desire to create their own ebooks. I'm hoping that one day when I mature I can look back on this long road and smile, having experienced a lot of what the website talks about.

In other news, I've been stuck at 30 lbs. I cannot seem to break past that point. Actually I do, all the time, but then it just goes right back to where it was. Getting a bit scared, especially since it's winter and I won't be doing nearly as much walking. In any case, I've been so severely focused on writing and planning that exercise has fallen behind anyway. Well, I'll just have to try harder. Like I always said, if I can lose weight, I can write a book, and to fail at either would be to prove myself wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment